Today we will talk about the production process of heat shrinkable tube:
Heat shrinkable tube manufacturing:
1. Granulation of masterbatch;
2. Pipe extrusion;
3. Irradiation cross-linking;
4. Pipe expansion;
5. Composition of printing and packaging.
1. Mix the raw materials of the set formula, and then mix with a mixer to produce the masterbatch particles needed for the heat shrinkable tube.
2. Put the above masterbatch into the internal mixer and extrude qualified pipes according to a certain process. During the extrusion process, the wall thickness and partial wall conditions of the pipe have a great influence on the quality of the heat shrinkable sleeve.
3. Irradiate the above-mentioned pipe through an electron accelerator to increase the cross-linking degree of the polymer material inside the pipe to become a net-like structure, with chemical bonds between the chain segments and chain segments, there is a strong interaction force. Irradiation cross-linking process is the most critical process in the manufacture of heat-shrinkable tubes. The irradiation cross-linking degree must be appropriate to produce a qualified heat-shrinkable tube. If the irradiation cross-linking degree is too large, the tube cannot be expanded. "", the cross-linking degree is too small, the tube can not expand, or can not be expanded to a large multiple, easy to split, and the shrinkage force of the manufactured heat shrinkable tube is not enough, and the retraction effect is not good. Therefore, it is necessary to formulate appropriate irradiation process parameters for each product in order to manufacture qualified heat shrinkable tubes.
4. The tube after irradiation crosslinking can be preheated to a higher temperature and expanded by external force to increase the diameter of the tube, and then quickly cooled to room temperature, so that the shape of the tube after expansion will be shaped, this The main principle of the process is that the activity of the high-segment segment of the tube after irradiation and crosslinking has a great relationship with the temperature. Within a certain high temperature range, the resistance of the segment to flexure and other behaviors is very small, and the entire tube is like a flexible Like the mesh, it can be enlarged by external force, so heating to this temperature range can easily expand the tube. When the temperature drops rapidly, generally around normal temperature, this activation phenomenon will be lost, and the resistance of the chain to flex is great. The retracted internal stress is not enough to overcome this resistance, so in the natural state, it keeps the expansion shape.
5. After the production of the heat shrinkable sleeve, it can be sold after cutting and packaging printing.
This production process greatly reduces investment costs, reduces energy consumption and production costs, and improves production efficiency and product quality. The products produced have higher mechanical strength, longer service life, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and environmental pressure resistance.